Take a job opportunity of a lifetime – join Popees Group. We are interested in hiring professionals for a long term and also provide an opportunity of quality job. you will be working with the best minds in the business, to deliver solutions that truly 'enrich the lives of our customers'.Join us in the journey and let us make a difference together by creating business value for organizations. Submit your details and resume here and apply now!
Job code – so01p
Qualification – +2/Degree
Job description : Sales officers are the key point of contact between an organisation and its clients: answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products.
Their work includes:
- organising sales visits
- demonstrating and presenting products
- establishing new business
- maintaining accurate records
- aiming to achieve monthly or annual targets.
Job code – m02p
Qualification – Degree
Experience – 5 years of experience in garment sector
Job description :
- Monitor customer warehouse inventory levels and submit comprehensive inventory reports each week.
- Collaborate with customers to create attractive sales floor displays and make sure that our product is prominently displayed
- Act as the liaison between customers and the company by addressing customer issues and solving customer problems
- Assist customers in creating an organized warehouse that allows for easier product accessibility
Job code – aa03p
Qualification – B.Com / M.Com
Experience – 2 year
Job description :
- Manage cash with investment brokers and banks on a daily basis
- Validate accounts as well as bank certificates
- Collate accounts of staff, travel advances, and other expenses relating to entertainment and travel
- Give appraisal on all payment applications for appropriate authorization
- Process sales contract, reports on employee expense, information on salary, and organization time sheets
- Evaluate and update information and carry out validation of data for accuracy
- Ensure proper review of accounts for appropriate supervision of transactions, and for suitable placement to designated areas
Job code – spd04p
Qualification – B.tech / Mca
Experience – 4 years of experience in similar sector
Job description - As SAP specialist in our technology team you take part of the development, of the business solutions that are based on information technologies. SAP developer will have experiences with design, programming, documentation and testing of SAP applications based on functional requirements.
Job code – fd05p
Qualification – B.Sc / M.Sc
Experience – 4 years of experience in reputed organization.
Job description - The responsibilities of a designer may include:
- producing concepts
- making sketches by hand or on the computer
- developing patterns and sampling
- overseeing production
- analysing trends in fabrics, colours and shapes.
Job code – me06p
Qualification – +2 / degree with good communication skill.
Job description : Sales executives work closely with other employees such as advertising of media and publications.
They are responsible for:
- Advertisement for newspaper and printing magazine
- Increase circulation
- Collect advertisement cost for the concerned customers within the stipulated time period